Hospitality Career Week
Hospitality Career Week is to provide career-driven activities, events and networking opportunities for our Chaplin students.
This year, our Career Week includes
- September 18th- Resumania Day- 8:00AM
- Location: SIPA100 at Modesto Maidique Campus
- September 18th- Hospitality Career Panel- 11:00AM
- Location: HM175 at Biscayne Bay Campus
- September 19th- KW Property Management Career Panel-8:00AM
- Location: HM260 at Biscayne Bay Campus
- September 20th- Speed Mentoring Event- 8:00AM
- Location: HM249 at Biscayne Bay Campus
In addition, Corporate partners will participate in classes, information sessions and other activities throughout the week.
Student Events – $250 each
- Speed Mentoring
- Career Panel
Hospitality Day Employer Luncheon – $500
Sponsorship includes branding and recognition in all Career Week events:
- Chaplin Career Connections newsletter – Weekly distribution to students and alumni
- Internal AV screens and system.
- HospitalityLink newsletter – Chaplin school newsletter
- Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism website
Official Career Week Sponsorship – $2,500
As the official Career Week Sponsor, you will be the ONLY sponsor of all events of the week, including the ones listed above.
Official sponsorship includes
- All items above
- Table for Hospitality Day – 3 representatives
Special recognition as the Official Sponsor of Career Week Fall 2017 in Chaplin School website, large size corporate logo with a direct link to your corporate website
Exposure as lead sponsor include:
- Chaplin Career Connections Newsletter, weekly and distributed to all current students (2500); in event marketing
- Logo will also be included as a link to your official website, biweekly HospitalityLink newsletter
- Logo featured on all school-wide digital signage and event printed materials as an official sponsor for Hospitality Career Week
- Logo featured on Chaplin School website as a $2,500 level Industry Partner
- A minimum of one weekly mention on the following School social media accounts; Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Logo featured on digital entrance of FIU Biscayne Bay Campus
If you are interested in participating/sponsoring any of these events, please e-mail Lourdes Gomez at email@example.com as space is limited.