Executives in Hospitality Mentoring Program
The Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management’s Executives in Hospitality Mentor Program is designed to link students with leading executives for one-on-one mentoring. Mentors share career advice and valuable insight into the hospitality industry.
The Chaplin School’s career partners have accomplishments and experience that could help guide hospitality management students on their own road to success. Sign up to become a mentor and help a new generation of hospitality management professionals gain an increased understanding of careers and in hospitality and tourism.
After completing the sign up form, the mentoring committee will review applications and will match mentees with professionals who have experience in the student’s area of professional interest. Participants will be notified of their match information via e-mail.
To participate, mentors must:
- Have at least five years of management experience in the hospitality industry
- Have a desire to guide the mentee with academic and career goals
- Connect with mentee at least once a month
- Keep things confidential during mentoring sessions
Have you ever wanted the opportunity to connect with a leader in the hospitality industry that will guide you toward your career path? Then you definitely want to join our Executives in Hospitality Mentoring Program.
Benefits of participating in the program include:
- Insight into the real world
- Exposure to new ideas and perspectives
- Opportunity to network with local industry professionals
How to Join:
- Log into the Symplicity website
- Go to Profile
- Select Academic
- Select Yes as your interest
- Select the Networking tab
- Check Interested to choose a mentor