Farm-to-Table Dining Events at the Chaplin School
Whether you are in the mood for an appetizer or an entrée, hospitality and tourism management students at the Chaplin School prepare your choice of an à la carte or prix fixe menu that will sate your appetite.
Menu and Cost
- Prix fixe menu price is $22 (includes appetizer, main, and dessert)
- Ingredients are locally sourced
- Menus are subject to change based on the availability of ingredients
- Walk-ins welcome
- Take-out orders are not available
- Payment by credit card is required (cash not accepted)
Dining events are held in the Wine Spectator Restaurant Management Lab on FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus located at:
Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
3000 N.E. 151st St.
North Miami, FL 33181-3000
For more information, contact Roger Ledesma at 305.919.4526.