Student rate now available! Students pay only $15 for attendance and $5 for parking, if needed.
(General admission is $50)
September 20, 2017 – 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
This workshop will update hospitality professionals of current trends that will help you maximize your organization’s opportunities for the years ahead.
- Growth & Future
- Products & Characteristics
- Market Statistics, Analysis & Revenue Management
- Trends in Technology
- Leadership & Supervision
- Importance of Training in the Hospitality Industry
- Skills, Competition & Turnover
- Customer Service & Guest Satisfaction
- Sectors & Services of the Hospitality Industry
- Sustainability & Social Responsibility
- Challenges of the Hospitality Industry
- Case Study & Research
- What is Tourism Management?
- Carmen E. Beltran, Director; Marriott International
- David Mammina, Human Resources Manager; Loews Miami Beach
- Antoni Yelamos, Director of Hospitality; Streetsense
- Dale Gomez, Director, Information Technology; FIU
- Fabio Scaglione, Manager, Food & Beverage Strategy; Celebrity Cruises Inc.
- John D. Buschman, Adjunct Instructor; FIU