Steps to Apply: Graduate
Applicants to the Chaplin School are required to submit a Graduate Application for Admission to the University and are required to follow the regular University admission procedures described on the FIU Graduate Admissions website. Applicants must be eligible for admission to the University before receiving admission to the School.
Learn about graduate program options in Hospitality Management.
Master of Science Programs
Hospitality Management (non-thesis)
Executive M.S. in Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management (thesis)
Joint Degree in International Real Estate and Hospitality Management
Specialization in Hospitality Real Estate Development
Ph.D. in Business Administration
Ed.D. in Adult Education & Human Resource Development
Complete and submit an application online.
Pay the $30 application fee.
Submit required application materials by the University Graduate School deadline.</h3
- Official college/university transcripts
- GRE/GMAT scores (not required if your college GPA is at least 3.0 in 60 credits of upper-division coursework, as calculated by Graduate Admissions)
International students or students with foreign credentials must also submit:
- Official TOEFL scores (sent directly from the testing agency using 5206; IELTS also accepted)
- Translations of foreign transcripts
If you are an international student, the following are the documents required to issue the I-20 (must be dated within six months of your FIU entry date):
- Declaration of Finance
- Passport Picture Page/ Visa Page (copy)
- I-20 Delivery Preference Form
- F1 Transfer Form (if transferring from another U.S. institution)
Executive Master’s Applicants: Please submit a current resume and employment verification letters documenting your five years of management experience and current management position by e-mail to Mr. Jan Macko at email@example.com.
International Applicant Resources
- TOEFL Exempt Countries
- Document Translation Services
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
- Study in the States
Graduate applicants must send transcripts for all institutions attended to the University Graduate School.
University Graduate School
Modesto A. Maidique Campus
11200 S.W. 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199
Questions about the graduate admissions process should be directed to the University Graduate School.