Steps to Apply: Graduate
Applicants to the Chaplin School are required to submit a Graduate Application for Admission to the University and are required to follow the regular University admission procedures described on the FIU Graduate Admissions website. Applicants must be eligible for admission to the University before receiving admission to the School.
Official college/university transcripts
GRE/GMAT scores (not required if your college GPA is at least 3.0 in 60 credits of upper-division coursework, as calculated by Graduate Admissions)
International students or students with foreign credentials must also submit:
Learn about graduate program options in Hospitality Management.Master of Science Programs Hospitality Management (non-thesis) Executive M.S. in Hospitality Management Hospitality Management (thesis) Joint Degree in International Real Estate and Hospitality Management Specialization in Hospitality Real Estate Development Doctoral Specialization Ph.D. in Business Administration Ed.D. in Adult Education & Human Resource Development
Complete and submit an application online.Graduate application for admission
Pay the $30 application fee.
Submit required application materials by the University Graduate School deadline.
- Official TOEFL scores (sent directly from the testing agency using 5206; IELTS also accepted)
- Translations of foreign transcripts
- Declaration of Finance
- Bank Letter
- Sponsor Letter
- Passport Picture Page/ Visa Page (copy)
- Select your Option for Delivery of Admissions Documents
- F1 Transfer Form (if transferring from another U.S. institution)
International Applicant Resources
- TOEFL Exempt Countries
- Document Translation Services
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
- Study in the States