Hospitality and Tourism Industry News
- Excellence Oyster Bay Resort Breaks Ground in Montego Bay, Jamaica Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:32:57 EST
The waterfront property will feature 325 suites, including 800 square feet junior suites and 2,000 square feet upper suites featuring expansive living spaces, panoramic ocean views, and direct beach access.
- Lynanne Kunkel Named Chief Human Resource Officer for Vail Resorts Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:20:41 EST
Kunkel will oversee all facets of human resources leadership and management across the Company's global operations, and lead the Company's efforts in attracting, supporting and developing talent.
- Oracle Hotel 2025 and Oracle Restaurant 2025 Reports Audit Consumer Attitudes on Emerging Technologies and Their Impact on Future Hospitality Experiences Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:15:53 EST
Oracle Hospitality Research Identifies the Future of IoT, Virtual Reality and Wearables in the Guest Experience
- Sycuan Casino Breaks Ground on $226 Million Hotel and Resort Expansion Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:02:32 EST
A dramatic 12-story hotel tower will feature 300 guest rooms, including 50 suites in various configurations and amenity packages. The hotel will also feature a spa and fitness area that will provide a full-service experience including treatment rooms, steam and sauna and a variety of exercise equipment.
- Hilton Garden Inn Stoke-on-Trent Hotel Announced Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:55:31 EST
Hilton Garden Inn Signs at Genr8s Smithfield, Stoke-on-Trent
- HSMAIs ROCET Delivers Revenue Optimization Education to Hotel Revenue Managers Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:47:43 EST
Fast-paced, one-day program delivers market specific tactical, strategic and leadership insights for hotel revenue managers in San Diego, Orange County, CA, and Honolulu in April.
- Dusit International Partners E-Hotel Chain in Japan Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:44:48 EST
Global hospitality company Dusit International today announced the formation of Dusit Colours Co., Ltd., a joint venture company launched in partnership with Colours International Co., Ltd., operator of the E-Hotel chain, in Japan.
- Sojern Sit-Down Part 2: Cristina Polo of Insights Middle East Talks the Rise of Digital and Dubai 2020 - By Ashley Proceviat Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:23:10 EST
Cristina Polo is a French expat who has been living in Dubai for the last 11 years. With close to 20 years experience in the hospitality industry in Europe and Middle East & Africa, shes worked with global and regional multi-brand groups, including Hilton and the Rezidor Hotel Group, in the Revenue Optimization, Distribution, Sales, Digital Marketing and Room division areas.
- Hotel Capitalization Reflect Cautious Optimism Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:42:16 EST
The results of the US Realty Consultants Winter 2017 Hotel Investor Survey continue to show remarkable resilience and optimism in the hotel sector.
- Trump Hotels Scouts Washington Locations for New Scion Brand - Bloomberg Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:33:08 EST
At least one option in D.C. said to be explored by company - CEO has mapped out plans for Scion hotels throughout U.S.
- Workers Reveal Plans to Land New Jobs in 2017 Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:29:25 EST
A new year means new beginnings, new opportunities, new resolutions, and for some workers, a new job. According to a new CareerBuilder survey, more than one in five workers (22 percent) are planning to change jobs in 2017, similar to last year (21 percent).
- Seven of the 'Best 15 Hotels in the USA' Trust dormakaba Electronic Locks Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:26:08 EST
dormakaba Congratulates Client Langham Chicago Ranked #1 in Best USA Hotels by U.S. News & World Report
- Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami Hotel to Open Q3 2017 Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:07:35 EST
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today that a Hyatt affiliate has entered into a franchise agreement with Concord Aztec Brickell LLC for Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami, located at 1101 Brickell Ave.
- US Hotel Occupancy Up 5.0 Percent to 68.7 Percent - Week Ending March 25th - 2017 Thu, 30 Mar 2017 08:57:45 EST
Average daily rate up 2.9 Percent to US$127.68
- Canadian Hotel Occupancy Up 10.2 Percent to 60.7 Percent For Week Ending 25 March 2017 Thu, 30 Mar 2017 08:40:44 EST
Revenue per available room up 13.4 Percent to CAD$83.49