Hospitality and Tourism Industry News
- Hotels in the Middle East Reported Negative Results for January 2017 Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:35:12 EST
Hotels in the Middle East reported declines across the three key performance indicators, while hotels in Africa recorded positive results, according to January 2017 data from STR.
- Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove Hotel Sold for for $36.0 Million Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:32:00 EST
Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) announced the Company acquired the 115-room Ritz-Carlton in Coconut Grove, Miami, FL for $36.0 million.
- H2O Suites Opens in Key West, Florida With an Upscale, Boutique Hotel Experience Designed for Adults Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:22:30 EST
Featuring 22 One-Bedroom Suites, Individual Plunge Pools and Modern Décor, H20 Suites is an Oasis of Luxury Just Steps from Duval Street
- New York City's Most Iconic Hotel is Closing Indefinitely This Month - Business Insider Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:08:37 EST
New York City's Waldorf Astoria is one of the most legendary hotels in the world. Its suites have hosted every US president since Herbert Hoover, and Hollywood legends Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, and Frank Sinatra have all at different times called the residential towers home.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces Full-Year and Fourth Quarter 2016 Results Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:01:35 EST
Full-Year 2016 Net Income of $95.6 Million, or $2.18 per Share - - Full-Year 2016 Comparable Portfolio RevPAR Growth of 2.1%
- 3.7 Percent RevPAR Growth for Hotel Industry in Asia Pacific Region for January 2017 Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:59:19 EST
Hotels in the Asia Pacific region reported a moderate occupancy decline but strong rate growth in January 2017, according to data from STR.
- Chatham Lodging Trust Announces Fourth Quarter 2016 Results Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:57:03 EST
Net Income - Declined $1.8 million to $2.7 million. Net income per diluted share was $0.07 versus $0.12 in the 2015 fourth quarter.
- Pan Pacific Hotel in Seattle, WA Sold for $79.0 Million Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:54:11 EST
Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT announced the Company acquired the 153-room Pan Pacific Hotel in Seattle, WA for $79.0 million.
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Fourth Quarter Net Income Down 9.4 Percent Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:47:06 EST
LaSalle Hotel Properties Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Results
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Results Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:17:58 EST
RevPAR: 0.6% decrease for the hotel portfolio over the same period in 2015. Adjusted Hotel EBITDA Margin: 230 basis point decrease to 30.4% for the hotel portfolio over the same period in 2015.
- ERevMax Facilitates Seamless Connectivity for GDS Distribution Through HotelREZ Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:12:36 EST
German hotel optimizes resource efficiency using eRevMaxs 2-way XML ecosystem
- RLJ Lodging Trust Full Year 2016 Net Income Decreased 8.4% to $201.3 Million Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:06:16 EST
RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
- US Hotel Occupancy Down 3.2 Percent to 62.2 Percent - Week Ending February 18th - 2017 Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:51:30 EST
Average daily rate up 3.1 Percent to US$124.41
- Canadian Hotel Occupancy Down 3.1 Percent to 57.7 Percent For Week Ending 18 February 2017 Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:36:00 EST
Revenue per available room down 3.4 Percent to CAD$81.16
- EZees Technology Platform To Finish A Successful Year Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:33:16 EST
Global hoteliers are enjoying perks offered in free suite of eZee hospitality solutions