Hospitality and Tourism Industry News
- Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort Opens Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:43:49 EST
The 53 key all-villa property comprises 24 Beach Pool Villas (211 sqm), seven Two-Bedroom Pool Villas (282 sqm), 21 Ocean Pool Villas (225 sqm), and the Presidential Villa (600 sqm).
- HVS Report - India - Investing in Leisure: Exploring the Untapped Potential (PDF Download) Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:28:58 EST
The article evaluates the past performance and potential that leisure destinations hold for hotel development, and why hotel investors must look at investing in leisure destinations across India more actively.
- Airbnb Strong Competitor for New York Hotels Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:15:56 EST
According to an analysis by STR, Inc., Airbnbs presence and rates across New York, New York, make the short-term rental company a formidable competitor to the markets hotel industry.
- Amsterdam and Hamburg Hotels Take the Lead in June 2015 Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:10:54 EST
European Chain Hotels Market Review - June 2015
- Summit Hotel Properties Executive Chairman Kerry W. Boekelheide Steps Down Tue, 4 Aug 2015 11:32:44 EST
Thomas W. Storey, a director since the completion of the Company's initial public offering in February 2011 and current Chairman of the Company's Corporate Nominating and Governance Committee, will assume the role of Chairman of the Board effective July 30, 2015.
- Strengthening Demand in Sharm El Sheikh but Summer Slowdown for Riyadh Hotels in June 2015 Tue, 4 Aug 2015 11:08:54 EST
MENA Chain Hotels Market Review - June 2015
- Summit Hotel Properties Reports 8.7 Percent Same-Store RevPAR Growth for Q2 2015 Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:31:04 EST
Adjusted EBITDA increased to $41.7 million in the second quarter of 2015 from $35.6 million in the same period of 2014, an increase of $6.1 million or 17.0 percent.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva Del Higueron Opens on Spain's Costa Del So Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:23:46 EST
The hotel was designed to make full use of the region's climate and includes three swimming pools, two of which are large outdoor pools, and calming water features throughout.
- Westin Jackson Beaks Ground In Mississippi Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:19:45 EST
Slated to Open in Early 2017, the Westin's First Mississippi Hotel Will Be Located in Jacksons Downtown Arts and Cultural District
- Wyndham Hotel Group to Add Eight New Ramada Hotels in China Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:01:09 EST
Group to bolster Ramada Encore tier, expand brands China portfolio by over 10 percent
- TravelClick Hosts Complimentary Webinar on Q2 2015 Global Hotel Industry Performance Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:56:25 EST
Preparing for 2016, Insight and Best Practices for Gaining and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Hyatt Hotels Reports Lower-than-expected Q2 2015 Profit Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:53:23 EST
Adjusted EBITDA was $210 million in the second quarter of 2015 compared to $231 million in the second quarter of 2014, a decrease of 9.1%. Adjusted EBITDA in the second quarter of 2015 was negatively impacted by $25 million due to net dispositions and $8 million due to net unfavorable currency impacts, compared to the second quarter of 2014.
- CBRE Group, Inc. Acquires PKF Consulting Inc. in Canada Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:47:53 EST
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG) today announced that it has acquired PKF Consulting Inc. (PKF Canada), a leading advisory, consulting and research firm in Canada specializing in the Canadian hospitality and tourism industries.
- Algunas Preguntas a Considerar En El Diseño De Experiencias Positivas En Los Servicios Al Cliente.. Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:46:40 EST
Es sin lugar a dudas un hecho que la mejor manera de posicionar a una empresa en el sector de mercado para el cual ofrece sus productos y servicios asociados, es diseñando experiencias positivas para sus clientes.
- Some Questions to Be Considered when It Comes to Design a Positive Customer Experience - By Osvaldo Torres Cruz Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:44:41 EST
It is well known the differentiating value of a positive experience, that remains in the customer's mind as a unique and indelible memory. It is a decisive factor that catalyzes the need to share the experience with others and represents the best promotion that a company can have.