Enhance Your Resume with International Experience in China
As a result of FIU’s international reputation for excellence, China’s government selected the Chaplin School as its partner in establishing a hospitality and tourism management in Tianjin, China.
Experience international hospitality and tourism first hand as you earn an undergraduate degree and learn the industry in China.
Students taking classes on the Tianjin University of Commerce campus follow the same curriculum taught at the Chaplin School in the U.S. Students must adhere to the same academic requirements for graduation.
Academic + Cost Highlights
- Available in the fall and spring
- Classes are taught in English
- Non-Hospitality Management majors can earn a minor in International Hospitality Studies in one semester
- All students enrolled in the Tianjin Program pay in-state tuition
- Students are able to use FIU financial aid
Life on Campus
The Tianjin campus is located on 80 acres with more than 450,000 square feet of air-conditioned space, including a 20-story dormitory tower that can accommodate 2,000 students, state-of-the-art instructional technology, teaching laboratories, and student common areas. Students frequently provide professional services to national and international events.
- Began in September 2006
- FIU’s largest program in China
- Current enrollment stands at more than 1,000 students
- Tianjin is the sixth largest city in China
- Tianjin serves as the seaport for the China’s capital, Beijing
Study Abroad Program Director Dawn Fagnan +1 (305) 919-4513 email@example.com
Location in China Marriott Tianjin Program East Entrance on Jinba Road Beichen District, 300134