One Year in China at the FIU Marriott Tianjin China Program
Give your resume a boost as you learn hospitality and tourism management in China.
Study hospitality and tourism management while learning about the Chinese culture in China. The Marriott Tianjin China Program is a collaboration between FIU and Tianjin University of Commerce (TUC). Students will complete a full semester at the FIU program located on the campus of TUC in Tianjin, the sixth largest city in China and the seaport for the capital, Beijing. This opportunity is available to all FIU students. Transfer students are encouraged to complete their first year in China, then return to Miami for their senior year.
A Great Opportunity to Be More Employable
- All students pay FIU in-state tuition for classes
- Hospitality management majors take classes toward their degree
- Non-majors may earn a minor in International Hospitality Studies in just one semester
- FIU financial aid applies
- Courses are taught in English
- Earn a Get AHEAD certificate after taking at least three classes in China
For more information, contact: Dawn Fagnan Phone: +1 (305) 919.4513 E-mail: email@example.com
Gigiana Fraind, B.S. ’13 Talks about China
“This experience is now my foundation. I met some of the most amazing people. I traveled to Hong Kong, Da Tong, Beijing, Macau, and backpacked through Thailand for a week. I learned that knowledge is power.”