Farm-to-Table Dining Events at the Chaplin School
Upcoming Dining Events
Seating begins promptly at the dining times indicated. Business-casual attire is requested.
Dinners Spring 2020 Thursdays
Seating begins at 5pm with last seating promptly at 6:30pm.
- February 6th and 13th
- March 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
- April 2nd and 16th
Menu and Cost
- Á la carte menu prices
- Ingredients are locally sourced
- Menus are subject to change based on the availability of ingredients
- We respectfully request that all guests do not provide gratuities to students. The School is happy to accept donations toward student scholarships by clicking here.
- Reservations preferred. Walk-ins accepted on a space-available basis.
- Take-out orders are not available
- Payment by credit card is required (cash not accepted)
Dining events are held in the Wine Spectator Restaurant Management Lab on FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus located at:
Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
3000 N.E. 151st St.
North Miami, FL 33181-3000
For more information, contact Roger Ledesma at 305.919.4526.