- MS in Hospitality Management (non-thesis)
- MS in Hospitality Management - Specialization in Mega & Large Scale Events
- MS in Hospitality Management – Specialization in Hospitality Real Estate Development
- MS in Hospitality Management - thesis
- EdD in Adult Education & Human Resource Development
- Deadlines and Requirements
Known as the MBA for the hospitality industry, students will gain specific managerial mastery to prepare them to work on the business side of a multibillion-dollar international industry, focusing on Mega and Large-Scale events.
Learn the ins and outs of mega events from concept to creation. This degree will prepare you with all of the needed information to formulate the business plans necessary to carry off a sizable event.
This program has been developed for those who are interested in event management and are looking to prepare themselves for the next step in their career.
Courses will cover finances, contracts and strategic management, which are skills necessary to become a key player in event and venue management.
What are mega-events?
Mega-events, defined here as events with more than 10,000 attendees, are becoming more common, with attendance at programs growing on average 22% in the last ten years.
Larger events are inherently more complicated, requiring additional security and facility concerns, as well as presenting greater budgetary and marketing pressures.
Such considerations are not typically addressed in most event management educational programs, but are the specific focus of this master’s program.