Steps to Apply: Undergraduate
Applicants to the Chaplin School are required to submit an application for admission to the University and are required to follow the regular University admission procedures described on the FIU Undergraduate Admissions website. Applicants must be eligible for admission to the University before receiving admission to the School.
Learn about undergraduate program options in Hospitality Management.Bachelor of Science Degree Program Hospitality Management Majors Beverage Management Culinary Management Event Management Hotel/Lodging Management Restaurant/Foodservice Management Travel & Tourism Management
Complete and submit an application online.Undergraduate application for admission
Pay the $30 application fee.
Submit required application materials by the deadline.Visit admissions.fiu.edu to learn about application deadlines for undergraduate applicants. Freshmen Applicants
Official sealed high school transcript sent directly from the school. More details for new international freshman applicants is available on the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.Transfer Applicants
- Official transcripts from postsecondary institutions attended
- More details for transfer applicants are available on the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.
- Official high school transcript
- Test scores: SAT/ACT
- Official sealed high school transcript sent directly from the school
- NACES evaluation of college/university transcripts
- Test scores: SAT/ACT, TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Declaration of Finances
- F1 Transfer Form
- View exceptions and other details for international applicants on the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.