Steps to Apply: Undergraduate
Applicants to the Chaplin School are required to submit an application for admission to the University and are required to follow the regular University admission procedures described on the FIU Undergraduate Admissions website. Applicants must be eligible for admission to the University before receiving admission to the School.
Learn about undergraduate program options in Hospitality Management.
Bachelor of Science Degree Program
Travel & Tourism Management
Complete and submit an application online.
Pay the $30 application fee.
Submit required application materials by the deadline.
Visit admissions.fiu.edu to learn about application deadlines for undergraduate applicants.
- Official, sealed high school transcript
- Official SAT/ACT test scores
- More details for new international freshman applicants is available on the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.
- More details for international transfer applicants are available on the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.
If transferring less than 60 credits:
- Official high school transcript
- Test scores: SAT/ACT
- NACES evaluation of college/university transcripts
- Test scores: SAT/ACT, TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Declaration of Finances
- Immigration Document Request Form
- F1 Transfer Form
- View exceptions and other details for international applicants on the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.