A Guaranteed Path to Success
The FIU Connect4Success partnership allows you to start at BC and finish at FIU’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management.
The Perfect Complement
Click here to download the program brochure.
By knowing exactly what courses to take at BC and how they transfer to FIU, you can stay on track and graduate on time. The guidance offered by both BC and FIU advisors reinforces transfer readiness and makes the transition easier.
|BROWARD COLLEGE COURSES||FIU EQUIVALENT|
|ECO 2013 Principles of Economics (Macro)||ECO 2013|
|ECO 2023 Principles of Economics (Micro)||ECO 2023|
|SPC 1024 Introduction to Speech Communication||SPC 2608|
|SPC 1608 Public Speaking||SPC 2608|
|HFT 2220 Supervisory Development||HFT 2220|
|HFT 1210 Human Resources||HFT 2220|
|HFT 1050 Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism||HFT 1000|
|HFT 2460 Managerial Accounting for Hospitality||HFT 2401|
|ACG 2011 Accounting||HFT 2401|
|ACG 2021 Principles of Accounting||HFT 2401|
|ACG 2001 Principles of Accounting I||HFT 2401|
|HFT 2600 Hospitality Industry Law||HFT 3603*|
|HFT 2500 Hospitality Marketing||HFT 3503*|
|HFT 2250 Hotel Management||HFT 3453*|
* Course will only be waived. Courses waived will need to be replaced by a 3 credit upper-division hospitality elective.
At FIU’s Chaplin School you’ll be able to concentrate in an area of interest within the hospitality industry while you gain a solid foundation in leadership, business management, finance, marketing, logistics, accounting, operations, and more.
::Travel and Tourism Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management (thesis track available)
- Master of Science with Specialization in Hospitality Real Estate Development
- Master of Science with Specialization in Revenue Management
- Master of Science in Data Science with Specialization in Hospitality Data Analytics
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Specialization in Hospitality & Tourism Management
ONLINE OR HYBRID