The Beverage Management track offers students the opportunity to learn relevant skills to work in the beverage industry with a focus on wine and brewing arts.
The curriculum was designed for individuals with a specific interest in a career as a wine professional/Sommelier, brewing industry, and beverage operations.
See the Beverage Management track sheet.
Program at a glance
- Ranked among the top 10 programs in the US by QS World University Rankings
- 80% Professional Placement Rates upon graduation
- State of the Art Facilities
- Opportunity to take part in the South Beach Wine & Food Festival SOBEWFF®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- In-state: $6,566 per year ($205.58 per credit)
- Out-of-state: $18,964 per year ($617.87 per credit)
- Paying for school
Beverage Management careers
Graduates can expect to find rewarding career opportunities in the following areas and many more:
- Hotel/Resort Beverage Manager
- Banquets Beverage Manager
- Bar Manager
- Nightclub Manager
- Beverage Marketing Manager
- Sales/Marketing Management
- Distribution Management
- Brand Manager
- Vineyard Operator
- Beer Operator
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Sales Manager
- Sommelier- Cicerone