Travel & Tourism Management
Travel & Tourism Management allows students to explore aspects of tourism development, policy development, global tourism, eco-tourism, tourism analysis, sustainable tourism, and the economic impact of tourism. The curriculum was designed for individuals with a specific interest in international tourism development, sustainability and environmental and psychological aspects of travel.
See the Travel & Tourism Management track sheet.
- Ranked the #8 program in the US by QS World University Rankings
- We have the most graduates earning the highest starting salaries compared to any other Florida State University hospitality program
- State of the Art Facilities
- Opportunity to take part in the South Beach Wine & Food Festival SOBEWFF®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- In-state: $6,566 per year ($205.58 per credit)
- Out-of-state: $18,964 per year ($617.87 per credit)
- In-person and online options
- Paying for school
Travel & Tourism Management careers
- Tourism Officer
- Tour Operator
- Travel Agency Manager
- Event Manager
- Sustainability Officer
- Marketing/Public Relations Manager