The Chaplin School offers a bachelor of science degree in Hospitality Management both fully online and on-campus.
With your degree from the Chaplin School, you'll set yourself apart from the crowd by gaining real-world knowledge from one of the top hospitality schools in the country. Whether you chose to do the online or on-campus tracks, our curriculum is designed to help you excel in the hospitality industry with a solid foundation in business management, finance, logistics, accounting and operations.
See the Hospitality Management track sheet.
Program at a glance
- Ranked the #8 program in the US by QS World University Rankings
- We have the most graduates earning the highest starting salaries compared to any other Florida State University hospitality program
- State of the Art Facilities
- Opportunity to take part in the South Beach Wine & Food Festival SOBEWFF®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- In-state: $6,566 per year ($205.58 per credit)
- Out-of-state: $18,964 per year ($617.87 per credit)
- In-person and online options
- Paying for school
Hospitality Management careers
- Hotel General Manager
- Food Service Manager
- Entertainment Manager
- Convention Resort Front of House Manager
- Sales Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Cruise Operations Manager
- Revenue Manager
- Hotel Development Entrepreneur
- Lodging Manager