The Entertainment Management track offers an opportunity to explore and prepare for employment in the music and entertainment industries, including concert production, venue management, tour coordination.
The curriculum was designed for individuals with a specific interest in a career in the operations of the live entertainment industry.
See the Entertainment Management track sheet.
Program at a glance
- Ranked among the top 10 programs in the US by QS World University Rankings
- 80% Professional Placement Rates upon graduation
- State of the Art Facilities
- Opportunity to take part in the South Beach Wine & Food Festival SOBEWFF®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- In-state: $6,566 per year ($205.58 per credit)
- Out-of-state: $18,964 per year ($617.87 per credit)
- In-person and online options
- Paying for school
Entertainment Management careers
- Convention Manager
- Festival Operator
- Talent Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Reservation Manager
- Tour Manager