Master of Science Hospitality Management - Specialization in Hospitality Real Estate Development
You will learn to bridge the gap between development and real estate to accomplish a company’s expansion goals, and will be prepared to become an integral part of teams focused on research, analysis, site selection and development.
Known as the MBA for the hospitality industry, students will gain specific managerial mastery to prepare them to work on the business side of a multibillion-dollar international industry, focusing on the real estate development.
With a wide range of careers, the hospitality industry is one of the largest sectors in the service industry and provides a vast number of opportunities for those with an MS in Hospitality Management – Real Estate Development Specialization.
- Specialization courses include:
- hospitality real estate development
- Enterprise technology
- Asset management
- Investment analysis
Program at a glance
- Ranked the #8 program in the US by QS World University Rankings
- We have the most graduates earning the highest starting salaries compared to any other Florida State University hospitality program
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months!
- Career Services department dedicated solely to Hospitality Students
- Take part in the 5-day, star-studded South Beach Wine & Food Festival®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- International students can take advantage of off-campus employment at the start of the Master's program for up to 1600 hours!
- As well as 1-year of Optional Practical Training (OPT) upon graduation
- Total tuition cost:
- In-state student tuition, on-campus: $15,015
- Out-of-state and international student tuition, on-campus: $33,033
- Fully online program: $27,000
Core Requirements – 33 Credits
- Financial Management for the Hospitality Industry: 3
- Global Issues in Hospitality & Tourism: 3
- Hospitality Law Seminar: 3
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry: 3
- Hospitality Elective: 3
- Graduate Practicum: 3
- Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism: 3
- Feasibility Studies for the Hospitality Industry: 3
- Hospitality Asset Management: 3
- Hospitality Real Estate Development: 3
- Investment Analysis: 3