Graduate students interested in conducting research in hospitality and tourism management research during graduate and post-graduate studies can choose the thesis track of the Master of Science in Hospitality Management. This program is ideal for those who hope to pursue a Ph.D. in the future.
This 33-credit program includes a three-credit thesis course and a three-credit elective.
Program at a glance
Core requirements – 33 credits
- Accounting & Financial Management: 3
- Global Issues in Hospitality & Tourism: 3
- Research and Statistical Methods: 3
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry Research Analysis: 3
- Marketing & Sales in Hospitality & Tourism: 3
- Hospitality Law Seminar: 3
- Revenue Management OR Feasibility Studies OR Restaurant Development: 3
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry: 3
- Hospitality Elective: 3
- Thesis I: 3
- Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism: 3