- MS in Hospitality Management (non-thesis)
- MS in Hospitality Management - Specialization in Mega & Large Scale Events
- MS in Hospitality Management – Specialization in Hospitality Real Estate Development
- MS in Hospitality Management - thesis
- EdD in Adult Education & Human Resource Development
- Deadlines and Requirements
Graduate students interested in conducting research in hospitality and tourism management research during graduate and post-graduate studies can choose the thesis track of the Master of Science in Hospitality Management. This program is ideal for those who hope to pursue a Ph.D. in the future.
This 33-credit program includes a three-credit thesis course and a three-credit elective.
Program at a glance
- Ranked among the top 10 programs in the US by QS World University Rankings
- We have the most graduates earning the highest starting salaries compared to any other Florida State University hospitality program
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months!
- Career Services department dedicated solely to Hospitality Students
- Take part in the 5-day, star-studded South Beach Wine & Food Festival®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- International students can take advantage of off-campus employment at the start of the Master's program for up to 1300 hours!
- As well as 1-year of Optional Practical Training (OPT) upon graduation
- Total tuition cost:
- In-state student tuition, on-campus: $15,015
- Out-of-state and international student tuition, on-campus: $33,033
- Fully online program: $24, 750
Core requirements – 33 credits
- Accounting & Financial Management: 3
- Global Issues in Hospitality & Tourism: 3
- Research and Statistical Methods: 3
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry Research Analysis: 3
- Marketing & Sales in Hospitality & Tourism: 3
- Hospitality Law Seminar: 3
- Revenue Management OR Feasibility Studies OR Restaurant Development: 3
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry: 3
- Hospitality Elective: 3
- Thesis I: 3
- Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism: 3