MS in Hospitality Management (non-thesis)
Advance a career in hospitality management with a Master of Science degree
Known as the MBA for the hospitality industry, students will gain specific managerial mastery to prepare them to work on the business side of a multibillion-dollar international industry.
With a wide range of careers, the hospitality industry is one of the largest sectors in the service industry and provides a vast number of opportunities for those with an MS in Hospitality Management.
Program at a glance
- Ranked the #8 program in the US by QS World University Rankings
- We have the most graduates earning the highest starting salaries compared to any other Florida State University hospitality program
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months!
- Career Services department dedicated solely to Hospitality Students
- Take part in the 5-day, star-studded South Beach Wine & Food Festival®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- International students can take advantage of off-campus employment at the start of the Master's program for up to 1600 hours!
- As well as 1-year of Optional Practical Training (OPT) upon graduation
- Total tuition cost:
- In-state student tuition, on-campus: $15,015
- Out-of-state and international student tuition, on-campus: $33,033
- Fully online program: $27,000
Core Requirements – 33 Credits
- Accounting & Financial Management: 3
- Global Issues in Hospitality & Tourism: 3
- Research and Statistical Methods: 3
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry Research Analysis: 3
- Marketing & Sales in Hospitality & Tourism: 3
- Hospitality Law Seminar: 3
- Revenue Management OR Feasibility Studies OR Restaurant Development: 3
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry: 3
- Hospitality Elective: 3
- Graduate Practicum: 3
- Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism: 3