The Spirits Management track offers students the opportunity to learn relevant skills to work in all aspects of the spirits and beverage industry with a focus on how the segment influences the hospitality industry. The curriculum was designed for individuals with a specific interest in bar operations, beverage marketing, and the art and history of mixology.
See the Spirits Management track sheet.
Program at glance
- Ranked among the top 10 programs in the US by QS World University Rankings
- 80% Professional Placement Rates upon graduation
- State of the Art Facilities
- Opportunity to take part in the South Beach Wine & Food Festival SOBEWFF®
- A national, star-studded, five-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities.
- In-state: $6,566 per year ($205.58 per credit)
- Out-of-state: $18,964 per year ($617.87 per credit)
- In-person and online options
- Paying for school
Spirits Management careers
- Bar Operator
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Sales Manager
- Entrepreneur Purchasing Agent