- MS in Hospitality Management (non-thesis)
- MS in Hospitality Management - Specialization in Mega & Large Scale Events
- MS in Hospitality Management – Specialization in Hospitality Real Estate Development
- MS in Hospitality Management - thesis
- EdD in Adult Education & Human Resource Development
- Deadlines and Requirements
The School of Education and Human Development EdD degree in Adult Education & Human Resource Development offers a cognate in Hospitality & Tourism Management. The program focuses on organizational behavior in hospitality, feasibility studies, tourism studies, leadership training, and hospitality management. Admissions decisions are determined by the School of Education and Human Development.
The Doctor of Education (EdD) degree program in Adult Education and Human Resource Development (AE/HRD) is designed to serve the advanced graduate study needs of professionals by preparing them to develop, facilitate, and manage programs for a wide range of adults in areas such as post-secondary public and private education, business and industry, the military and other government agencies, and health care. Instructional technology management, the professorate, performance and HRD consulting, workforce development administration, hospital administration, and knowledge management are some of the career arenas open to graduates.
Visit the School of Education and Human Development website to learn more about the Ed.D. in Adult Education & Human Resource Development.
Application and curriculum inquiries
Dr. Tonette S. Rocco, Program Manager
School of Education and Human Development